Coffee-Buzzed Hot Chocolate - Student Recipe
Hi Amazing People,
It's January and we are in the middle of winter in the US. A lot of us are either snowed in, freezing or both. I'm mostly cold and it can be hard to have a productive day when you just want to stay under a warm blanket and not move any part of your body. I feel the exact same way but this recipe gives you that warmth and kicks you need to get busy. More importantly, it's super easy.
1) Ground coffee or instant coffee
2) Instant hot chocolate
3) Hot water
4) Milk or coffee creamer
5) Marshmallow (optional)
1) Brew 1 tablespoon of coffee with 1 cup of water, or dilute 1 tablespoon of instant coffee in 1 cup of hot water.
2) Mix the instant hot chocolate in 1/4 cup of hot water
3) Pour the prepared coffee into the hot chocolate
4) Add milk or creamer to taste
5) Garnish with marshmallow (optional)
Watch a video tutorial below
Make it a winning-day