Do You Deal With Insecurities Like Me?
You are not alone!
There may be voices in your head currently feeding your mind with lies like:
· You are not good enough
· You do not deserve to be happy
Don’t be discouraged! Everyone goes through moments where they struggle with negative thoughts. Those voices, however, have as much power as you give to them. Below are some ways to silence those voices.
1) Accept yourself – the good, the flaws, the messy.
2) Forgive yourself for past mistakes, learn from them, and move forward.
3) Practice telling yourself why you ‘like’ yourself. Do it loudly too.
4) Stop/don’t compare yourself to anyone.
5) Believe that good things will happen to you.
6) Cultivate the habit of validating yourself